20101221

Tracklist

  1. The good times are killing me - Modest Mouse
  2. Vou deitar e rolar - Elis Regina
  3. Everlong - Foo Fighters
  4. Yoshimi battles the pink robots [pt. 1] - The Flaming Lips
  5. Surfing on a rocket - Air
  6. All is full of love - Björk
  7. I saw the light - Todd Rundgren
  8. The girl from Ipanema - Astrud Gilberto, Stan Getz and João Gilberto
  9. I'm still here - Tom Waits
  10. Mind games - John Lennon
  11. Jeremija - Goran Bregovic
  12. I gotta feeling - The Black Eyed Peas
  13. Pluto - Björk
  14. I fall to pieces - Patsy Cline
  15. Nothing as it seems - Pearl Jam
  16. We used to wait - Arcade Fire
  17. O seu lugar - Kassin+2
  18. Straighten up and fly right (Feat. Will.I.Am & Natalie Cole) - Nat King Cole
  19. The reeling - Passion Pit
  20. Elephant gun - Beirut
  21. End of small sanctuary - Akira Yamaoka
  22. This is our emergency - Pretty Girls Makes Graves
.........

No comments: